France > Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes > Cantal > 15160 > Allanche
Built in 1825, installed in 1834 by Jean Benoit Bertrand, mayor. It was with that of Thuron the only drinking water point of the village.
Thanks to Charles Bonnet's bequest in 1890, the market hall could be built in 1895 on the Place de la Croix according to the project of the town's ...Voir
1758-1836. Member of Parliament for Cantal from 1815 to 1823, jurist and economist. He was born in this house, the ground floor of which was reserv...Voir
The Souteyrane gate of the medieval city or southern gate formed two stone arches, a staircase led to its top dominated by a statue of the patron s...Voir
Hôtel restaurant proposant une cuisine traditionnelle et auvergnate "maison" à base de produits du terroir, viande Salers.Voir
In 1944, under the pseudonym "Roger", he is cantonal leader of the resistance. In June, he is at the head of the volunteers of the canton who win t...Voir