France > Hauts-de-France > Nord > 59550 > Maroilles > Chemin de La Petite Marliere / Ruelle des Garcons (Parcelle 1934)
This chapel was built on the foundations of an older one by Alexandre Deulin, owner of the neighboring house, before his death in 1822.
In 1789, mayor Nicolas Vendois had his home built on the Place Verte, which was later redeveloped. It was later nicknamed "la colombière".Voir
Come to spend a pleasant moment in our restaurant at the edge of the river, or to spend marvellous vacations in our camp-site, in one of our Mobil-...Voir
In the heart of the Avesnois, the restaurant offers a refined and generous cuisine made with natural ingredients...Voir