France > Hauts-de-France > Nord > 59244 > Grand-Fayt > 2 Rue de Marbaix
Brick chapel with bluestone base and gable roof. Not dedicated, this chapel was built in 1880 at the same time as the farm. Everything was destroyed in 1914 and rebuilt in 1920.
Square plan chapel dating from 1671 in brick and blue stone with a pyramidal roof.Voir
The chapel has a rectangular plan and is covered with plaster. It no longer has a door, but still contains three statues. A coniferous tree planted...Voir
The chapel has a square plan and is made of cement-coated cinder blocks with a stone engraved in Latin: "tuam ipsius animam doloris gladius pertran...Voir
Dans un cadre verdoyant, au bord de l'étang propice à la pêche, le Clos Vert vous accueille toute l'année en salle ou en terrasse pour une cuisine ...Voir